Sam // 0-1 years.



Sarah, Brian, and Sam hold a special place in my heart. Sarah contacted me back in 2014 to photograph their pregnancy announcement, which was super duper exciting! Sarah and her husband Brian had just moved to WA, and she had found my page while scrolling through Instagram. The internet truly brings people together! After photographing their pregnancy announcement, I had the pleasure of capturing their little baby boy, Sam, in his first couple weeks of life 
The latest session with the Martin family has included Sam's 1 year photos. 

The Martin family is especially special because over the past year and half (or so) I have seen this beautiful chapter of their life unfold to what it is today. Sarah + Brian are SO kind, so loving, and amazing parents to sweet Sam. 

Do you notice how each session includes Dr. Suess books? I adore that touch!






















No comments: