Sydney // Senior

Being a photographer, I love that I get to hangout with loads of new people, all the time. I always joke that senior shoots are kind of like a blind date. You show up, meet them for the first time, and hangout for an hour while instructing them to pose for you and smile big.  Sometimes, by the end of the shoot, you want to do it all over again. 

Photographing Sydney was one of those experiences for me. I loved giggling with her , talking about all things high school, and hearing about her ambitious future goals and dreams. I left feeling like we were buddies! That is the best feeling for a photographer and I am so lucky it happens more often than not :)

This girl is bubbly, wonderful, and incredibly talented. 
Scroll below to see her amazing ballet skills!





























No comments: