Emma // Senior Portraits

I love Instagram for many mannnny reasons. Although, one of the main reasons I love Instagram is it introduces me to the coolest people.... like Emma!! Emma and I had been following eachother for a year or so and I was beyond thrilled when she asked me to come on over to her neck of the woods to shoot her senior photos. I hadn't ever met Emma in person, but knew I would automatically adore her when she offered that I could crash at her place after our shoot and that her family would buy me pizza.. Seriously?! Too kind. 

We shot photos near her hometown of Sequim, up on the Olympic Peninsula and my little wandering heart loved every bit of it. Put me in a new location and I am happy as can be! Give me an awesome, laid back yet sassy, stunning senior lady to photograph... My happiness is through the roof!

 Despite running on a few hours of sleep and encountering the ferry system, 
I had SO MUCH FUN on this shoot.

Emma, you are the best. You make me love my job even more. 










































No comments: