Summer Styled Bridal Shoot


I love collaborating and I especially love gettin' creative with talented, beautiful, and super fun women! That is exactly what this shoot was. Hanging out in a field with Meghan and Hannah and creating some magic.

Styled bridal shoots are a unique opportunity for me to showcase and highlight my photography style, while having the opportunity to style and work with an amazing model (now friend!) without all the pressure of a jam packed wedding day. 

Thankful for my amazing friend and colleague Hannah, for inspiring me to get out there and create epic photos. We have watched each other grow as artists over the last year, and her encouragement and friendship means the world to me!! The photography industry can feel extremely competitive at times, but I believe it is so important to join together to strengthen each other, not compete and knock others down along the way.  I've met/been exposed to a loooot of photographers, and I have noticed some are very very hesitant to share what equipment they use, simple editing tips, skills, poses, marketing tools, etc,. I believe it can be easy to covet knowledge, even if someone has previously shared that knowledge with you. My great friend Dorothy introduced me to photographer and educator Ben Sasso who always says "We are a community, not competition. . . As you improve, we all improve, let's be awesome." 

  I highly respect Hannah's desire to teach, encourage, and mentor other photographers as they're jumping into the industry. Thankful she has become one of my sweetest friends. 


Model // Meghan McCudden
Dress // LuLus.com
Shoes // Barefoot.... ;)
Photographers // Hannah Fine + Shelby Payne**
Florals // Stems provided by Capitol Florist + designed by Shelby Payne

**All photographs featured in this post were shot by Shelby Payne. 




























(hannah posed this one )








No comments: