Gundersen Family Christmas & Le Wrens | Concert

The most joyous concert, the most joyous time of the year! So ecstatic I was able to pop in and snap some photos of this wonderful concert. I have been a long time fan of Le Wrens, which is made up of a few Gundersen family members, and a couple other rockin' musicians! I have attended multiple shows ( are you considered a fan girl if you go to 2 concerts in 2 weeks?) but the holiday special remains my favorite! It was their first year touring for the holidays, and I ended up at the home town show in the tiny Santa Lucia cafe in Centralia, Washington. The Gundersen family was spread out among the crowd and happiness was in the air. Beautiful music, beautiful people! Loved this show.

Do you like rad music? Check out music from Le Wrens, Noah Gundersen, and other awesome projects that these talented folks are a part of:




And Abby releases her EP January 28th!
































































No comments: