Lauren + Jaime // Engaged



Lauren and Jaime travelled up from Seattle to meet me in Bellingham on a sun filled afternoon. We wandered around the woods, seaside cliffs, and mountain tops to achieve a gorgeous and cozy Pacific Northwest engagement shoot. 

I met Lauren through mutual friends and have photographed weddings that she has been a part of. Lauren is bright, bubbly, and so generous!! That being said, I was thrilled to meet her fiance, Jaime, because I knew he would be equally as awesome!!! Jaime and Lauren make up a magnificent team filled with so much sweetness and gratitude. Spending hours with these two love birds was SO much fun. We were able to not only shoot some stellar photos, but catch up while watching the sun set and cruising through Bellingham.

I am so thankful for clients who are also friends, and for photo shoots that are adventures. I am so lucky to have photographed these two!






























































No comments: