Olivia + Caleb // Backyard Wedding



Olivia + Caleb, married in a backyard in Olympia, Wa.
They are HILARIOUS, spunky, and full of so. much. fun. The wedding was the most colorful wedding I have ever shot. Bright teal, yellow, and magenta painted the landscape. Colorful confetti was incorporated throughout the day and the bridesmaids donned teal dresses while the grooms men were lookin' dapper in their bowties and suspenders. 
Please, don't get me started on the food! The most delicious plated dinner by The Bread Peddler, which is a local french restaurant in Olympia (and its my very favorite, too!!)
Cheese and bread lined the tables along with chevron printed details.

My favorite detail? There was a map as the sign in table, where they instructed each guest to pin a spot on the map, and leave a note saying where and why they should travel there. If the couple travels there in the future, the person who pinned the place gets a post card. How cool is that? I think Olivia is the only person in my life who appreciates maps like I do.. So that was so neat to see!

Since their wedding last summer, Caleb and Olivia have become two wonderful friends of mine. I am so blessed by them! I have watched them go through exciting job changes, moves, and they just had their 1 year anniversary this past August. Cheers to them!








































































































No comments: