Delaney // Senior Session // Number I

Delaney Joy Shaw. This beautiful woman exudes joy, happiness, and spunk. 
Every time I am with her, I just want to give her a big squeeze!
Delaney's older sis Shannon is one of my good friends and it was SOO fun to see bits of pieces of Shannon in her, and her in Shannon. Since I have known Shannon for 7 years now (what?!?!) I have watched Delaney grown into the beautiful lady she is now. What a gift that has been, and what a gift it is to document this precious time in her life!

This is one of two shoots I did with this girl. I asked her if she would want to take some portraits and help me advertise senior sessions to the masses! She was amazing at representing my business! 

This sweet soul has a passion for pursuing an education in Music Education or Special Education. 
Delaney, I am SO excited for your life to continually evolve and to watch where the Lord leads you!
Xxo





























No comments: